How to access

If you are worried that you, a friend or family member are going through an anxiety disorder, take the first step and talk to someone.

You can speak to an experienced mental health nurse in our Support and Information Service to find out more and get helpful information.

The Support and Information Service runs from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. You can call the  service on 01 249 3333, or email info@stpatsmail.comwe strive to get back to you within these hours. You can leave messages outside of these hours and the team will reply to you on the next working day.

For more information or a referral to appropriate services, you can also contact your GP. Please note your GP can directly refer you to the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Department for individual CBT without a formal psychiatric Dean Assessment. Find out more through direct referral to CBT.

If you have any queries about accessing our services or health insurance, please see information about access to our services here.

If you are a GP, find out more about how to make a referral here

Find out more

Learn more about anxiety disorders, and find out how to get in touch with our Support and Information Service below.

Find out more

Continue to…


Support and Information

Take your first step by making a call: speak to a mental health professional today.

01 249 3333

Referral and Assessment Service

Contact us for queries regarding referrals to our service.

01 249 3635 Referrals & Admissions