DCU and St Patrick’s Mental Health Services are delighted to launch the joint report:
‘Primary School Counselling Study: Demand and Provision of School Based Counselling in Ireland’
To mark this occasion, you are invited to attend the official launch and a free mental health information day for teachers and (primary and second-level) school staff facilitated by clinicians from Willow Grove Adolescent Unit.
- Dr Niall Muldoon, Ombudsman for Children
- Paul Gilligan, CEO, St Patricks Mental Health Services
- Rosaleen McElvaney, Assistant Professor in Psychotherapy, School of Nursing and Human Sciences, DCU
- Áine Lynch, National Parents Council
- Dr Aileen Murtagh, Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Willow Grove Adolescent Unit
- Clodagh Dowling, Clinical Psychologist
- Veronica O’Connell, Occupational Therapist
All speakers and running order will be confirmed prior to the event. Lunch will be provided.
Continue to…Depression and Psychosis - Overview and Personal Recovery