At St Patrick's Mental Health Services our aim is simple: to provide the highest quality mental health care to as many people experiencing mental health difficulties as possible in Ireland.
One way for you to help us achieve this aim is by leaving a gift in your will.
Our promise to you is that we will:
- Treat you fairly when giving you the opportunity to leave a legacy and we promise not to intrude on your privacy by telephoning you about this way of giving
- Never ask you the size or type of legacy if you decide to support our work in this way
- Absolutely recognise that your own family and friends come first in your will
- Never ask you to tell us your intentions
- Fully understand that personal circumstances change and there may be a time when you must take St Patricks Mental Health Services out of your will
- Use your gift wisely
If you would like to talk to someone or would like further information on our legacy appeal please contact us on 01 2493540.
We would be delighted to hear from you.