How to access

If you, a family member or friend are experiencing symptoms of bipolar disorder, taking the first step by talking to someone is important.

How to access care and treatment

How to access care and treatment

If you have questions about mental health and our services, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

You might also find it helpful to talk to your GP, who will be able to refer you onto the appropriate services. GPs can find out how to make a referral to our mental health services here.

We provide more information about accessing our services here