We treat obsessive–compulsive disorder, anxiety disorders, addiction and dual diagnosis, depression, bipolar education, psychosis recovery, eating disorders, mood and anxiety and the mental health of older adults.
Make a referral
You can refer to St Patrick's Mental Health Services in the following ways:
- eReferrals can be sent from within any of the accredited practice management systems using the Standard/General referral form.
- Simply select St Patrick's Mental Health Services from the private hospital list and then Psychiatric Referral Service from departments.
- After this is completed, the team at St Patrick’s will respond.
Refer using a referral form
- Download and complete either the adolescent or adult referral form as required.
- Fax completed form to the Referral & Assessment Service at 01 249 3609.
- The patient will either be contacted directly by a member of the Referral & Assessment Service or a team member may contact you directly to discuss the referral.
For further enquiries, you can contact the Referral & Assessment Service at 01-249 3635.
If you have any queries regarding a referral to our services, please contact the Referral & Assessment Service on 01-249 3635.
Continue to…Referrals & admissions - Addiction Service